Friday, November 19, 2010
Congratulations to all SKTBI students for an amazing academic year. The PIBG sponsored the recent Hari Graduasi & Hari Cemerlang on Saturday, November 13th, where top students from Tahun 1 to Tahun 6 were honored for their hardwork and dedication.
SKTBI also saw 68 students score 5A's for this year's UPSR exams. With an 86.5% passing score, the school made it to the Top 5 schools in the Gombak district.
Good jobs, kids. And great jobs, teachers!
Wednesday, November 17, 2010
Wednesday, July 14, 2010
The following exam dates were posted on the school blogspot:
8/3 - 12/3 : Ujian Fasa 1
31/5 - 4/6 : Peperiksaan Pertengahan Tahun
2/8 - 4/8 : Peperiksaan Percubaan UPSR
23/8 - 26/8 : Ujian Fasa 2
21/9 - 23/9 : Peperiksaan UPSR
25/10- 29/10 : Peperiksaan Akhir Tahun
Wednesday, July 7, 2010
We're holding a Bowling Championship to raise much-needed funds to support the PIBG's academic, sports and infrastructure projects.
Date: Sunday 18 July 2010
Venue: Ampang Super Bowl, Ampang Point
It only costs RM50 per person. It'll be an individual event of 3 games. And they'll be prizes for the top scorers.
For more info or to register, please call En. Firdausi (019-3752848), Puan Mass (012-3033841) or Iska (017-8890431).
Tuesday, July 6, 2010
Parents, guardians and teachers are encouraged -- but not forced -- to make a suggested donation of RM50 per student towards this fund. Cheque payment should be made to "PIBG SK Taman Bukit Indah", and all forms of donation passed to your child's class teacher.
If RM50 was collected for every one of our 1,850 students, that would mean a handsome RM92,500 to get some of the basic facilities fixed in the school.
Here's how the infrastructure fund will be used:
1. Boys Toilet: RM10,000 to retile, replace broken toilet bowls, sinks, fix plumbing and paint.
2. Girls Toilet: RM10,000 to retile, replace broken toilet bowls, sinks, fix plumbing and paint.
3. Fence between SKTBI and sekolah menengah SMKTBI: RM10,000 to replace broken portions of the fence, install secure fence poles, cement and paint.
4. Benches for students: RM10,000 install permanent, durable benches from canteen to Dewan Budiman.
5. Covered assembly area: RM200,000
There's a lot more we could do to improve the school for the comfort of our children. But we need the funds to do so. Please make your donation by 31 August.
Wednesday, June 30, 2010
8.30am - 1.00pm Tahun 4,5 and 6
2.00pm - 6.00pm Tahun 1,2 and 3
8.30am - 11.30am Pra Sekolah
Sukaneka Tahap 1 (April 2010)
Despite an early morning drizzle, nothing could dampen the spirits of all who attended. Including the parents.
SKTBI finished Runner-Ups at the Kejohanan Balapan dan Padang, Zon Hulu Kelang, last March. The school took home 6 gold, 10 silver and 5 bronze medals. Syabas!
Hari Permuafakatan Tahun 6 (2010) Teachers and parents are committed in ensuring SKTBI exceeds 2009’s record-breaking 5A’s achievements.
New carpet for the Pusat Sumber (2010)
Covered Walkway (2009-2010)
The PIBG Committee, through the generosity of a private donor, managed to install the much-needed covered walkway.
Kem Kepimpinan Pengawas (2009)
Sponsorship of Cricket and Football Team jerseys The new threads helped spur the teams further. The cricket team were crowned MSSD Gombak champions, while a football player was picked to represent the Malaysian team in Croatia.
Sponsorship of Pasukan Kompang Selawat
Sukan Tahunan (2009)Year 4, 5 & 6 students got a taste of sports professionalism at the Stadium Bola Sepak Cheras.
Tuesday, June 29, 2010
PIBG SK Taman Bukit Indah played host to the very first PIBG SKTBI Taekwondo (WTF) Open Championship with Koryo Club and MPAJ on Saturday, 22 May 2010, at Dewan Dato' Ahmad Razali.
229 primary students from 53 school took part, with SKTBI taking home 4th place with 1 Gold and 3 Bronze medals.
This blog has been set up to keep track of the activities of the PIBG and facilitate communication with all parents of SKTBI students. Highlights of monthly PIBG meetings will be posted here, and parents as well as teachers are encouraged to comment and discuss matters pertaining to the school and the well-being of its students.
Comments can be written in both English and Bahasa Malaysia.
General guidelines when commenting:
- be courteous to other users (ie. no indecent photos or rude language)
- no spamming / soliciting / promoting / dealing / marketing / propagating items or issues
- please be reminded that this blog is not a complaint bureau. All complaints should be addressed directly to the school administration.
Selamat Datang ke blog PIBG Sekolah Kebangsaan Taman Bukit Indah (Ampang)
- Bersopan dan menghormati sesama ahli.
- Tiada aktiviti iklan, spam, propaganda, menghasut, menghina atau mengelirukan serta memutarbelitkan fakta.
- Perlu iingati bahawa blog ini bukan Biro Aduan dan sebarang aduan hendaklah ditujukan kepada pihak pentadbiran sekolah.